|Station||Total Distance (km)||Distance to Next Station (km)||Total Ascent (m)||Ascent to Next Station (m)||Descent to Next Station||Time Limit (hrs)||Facilities|
|CP6 GARMIN Urgup||63||13.5||2021||367||-314||12:30|
12:00 - 20:00 EXPO - Ürgüp Square
14:00 - 20:00 Registration and Race Pack Distribution - Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
10:00 - 20:00 EXPO - Ürgüp Square
10:00 - 22:00 Info Center - Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
10:00 - 22:00 Registration and Race Pack Distribution - Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
11:00 - 12:00 Meeting ''Elite Athlete Presentation''
17:00 - 18:00 CUT / CMT and TCUT / TCMT Technical Meeting Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
18:00 - 19:00 CST/TCST Technical Meeting Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
19:00 - 22:00 Opening Buffet - Start & Finish
05:00 - 22:00 Info Point - Start & Finish
05:00 - 06:30 Registrations and Race Pack Distribution (CUT & CMT &TCUT & TCMT) - Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
05:00 - 06:45 Drop Bag Delivery( CUT & CMT &TCUT & TCMT) - Start & Finish
07:00 CUT & TCUT & CMT & TCMT Start - Start & Finish
07:30 - 09:30 Registrations and Race Pack Distribution (CST & TCST) - Turgut Özal Kongre Merkezi
07:30 - 09:45 Drop Bag Delivery (CST & TCST) - Start & Finish
10:00 CST & TCST Start - Start & Finish
09:00 - 20:00 EXPO - Ürgüp Square
11:00 - 24:00 Race HQ - Start & Finish
12:15 - 12:45 CST Estimated Arrival of Winner
13:15 - 13:45 CMT Estimated Arrival of Winner
17:00 CST & TCST Time Limit (Cut Off)
19:30 CMT & TCMT Time Limit (Cut Off)
18:00 - 18:35 CUT & TCUT Estimated Arrival of Winner
00:00 - 07:00 Race HQ - Start & Finish
07:00 CUT & TCUT Time Limit (Cut Off)
09:00 - 12:30 EXPO - Ürgüp Square
07:00 - 18:00 Info Point - Argeus Travel & Events
09:00 - 10:00 Salcano Cappadocia Kids Run Registrations - Start & Finish
10:00 Salcano Cappadocia Kids Run - Ürgüp Square
11:00 Award Ceremony - Ürgüp Square
The race starts on October 15, 2022 at 07:00 in Urgup city centre. Participants should finish the route under 24 hours in a semi-sufficient way, i.e. they should carry equipment that is necessary to ensure the safety of their run for possible weather conditions.
Cappadocia Team Games CUT is a relay trail run that takes place along the hills and valleys of the unique Cappadocia region, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The distance is about 119 km with a variation in altitude of 3730+ m.
- The team must consist of 2 members.
- Each team member is obliged to complete the sector determined for him/her.
- The first team member will run from the starting point up to the 6th checkpoint. Each runner will deliver their flag to his/her teammate who will run after him/her at the station he/she reaches.
- Other team member cannot start before the previous member arrives at their checkpoint.
- Runner who will start from the 6th checkpoint will wait for their team members in the area reserved for them and will exit this area with the approval of the referee.
- If one member will be withdrawn or will be disqualified from the race, the team will also be deemed to have withdrawn or disqualified from the race.
- Total time will be determined by adding up the individual times of the 2 runners.
- The team members of the last runner can finish the race together in the last 200 meters.
- The teams should decide which runner will run in which order and inform us via email from : [email protected] until October 4, 2022.
- Teams that don’t meet the team criteria will not be allowed to start.
- 1st runner will end their run at CP6 Urgup station and the starting point of the other runner will be CP6 Urgup station.
The event is open to anyone aged 18 and over who are in possession of either (a) a valid medical certificate, which does not expire before October 15, 2021 and indicates that the person can participate to long-distance runs, or (b) a valid license issued by athletic federation, cycling federation, orienteering federation, mountaineering federation or triathlon federation. These documents will be checked by the organization before the race. The participants should have athletic preparation and have suitable clothes for variable weather conditions and temperature differences.
Only registered runners can participate in the event. Online registration at cappadociaultratrail.com website closes on October 4, 2021 at 17:00 hrs. (TCT), or when the maximum number of 50 teams have registered.
The deadline for course change is October 4, 2022 at 17:00 hrs. (TCT). The Course change cannot be made for the course that has reached the participant limit.
To register to Cappadocia Team Games, the team leader or captain must first register by creating the "Team Name". After completing the registration process for him/her, he/she shares the unique registration link with other member which those link can be found on his/her personal page, and enables him or her to register.
There will be no gender restrictions in the 2-person team at Cappadocia Team Games CUT.
A registration cannot be transferred and the organization will not allow another person to run on behalf of a registered participant.
There are two different types of registration fees;
|Team||1.Name Surname||2.Name Surname|